Sparkling only tasting – July 16th
There are several ways to fight the hot summer: fly to New Zealand or other cool areas, take several cold showers or brace the air conditioning unit like it’s your ultimate lover. But there is hope in a more enjoyable and easily reachable alternative: enjoy some glasses of a perfectly cold sparkling on a cool terrace. We propose the best solution: join us for an evening of sparks and discover the differences between different styles of bubbles: Champagne, Prosecco, Cava and brilliant Methode Traditionnelle made Cremants. You could read about these differences here with excellent infographic, but practice is everything. Take our word on this. So, here is what you’ll have, 10 wines:
- Prosecco Foss Marai Strada di Guia Brut
- Prince Stirbey Spumant Cramposie 2010 (Methode Champenois)
- Jane Ventura Reserva de la Musica Brut Nature Cava
- Charles Wantz Cremant d’Alsace Carte Noire (Methode Traditionnelle)
- Antech Cuvee Eugenie Brut 2013 Cremant de Limoux (Methode Traditionnelle)
- Jean-Louis Denois Tradition Extra-Brut NV (Methode Traditionnelle)
- Jean-Louis Denois ‘Vins Rares’ Pinot Noir Brut 2006 (Methode Traditionnelle)
- Champagne Delamotte NV
- Champagne Laurent Gabriel Grand Reserve Premier Cru NV
- Champagne Demiere-Ansiot Blanc de Blancs Brut Vintage 2008 Grand Cru
The wine tasting takes place on the lovely terrace of: Restaurant Dada, 94 bis Matei Voievod street,
When: THU July 16th, starting at 19:30.
There are 12 tickets available and each costs 175 lei and includes the wines, small tapas, water and our enjoyable presence. Advance payment is required.
Please confirm your reservation by phone to Nicusor: +40 722 141 879, firstname.lastname@example.org or to Cosmin +40 723 240 102, email@example.com.