I know all of us are looking for as many as possible different sensations when it comes to wine. Different varieties, different styles, different regions and countries, you name it. But, after so many experiences, some of them not so successful, we always want to return to our preferred one, the one we know for sure we will enjoy. And for so many people, these are the classic Bordeaux wines. And this is the main theme for this new tasting. We’ve made a selection of different vintages and different communes just to make sure we will get a full experience of what this so famous region can offer. Just for fun and to stimulate our palate, we will start with two sexy whites.
So here is the list:
- 2012 Schloss Westerhaus Riesling Großes Gewächs
- 2012 Greywacke Sauvignon Blanc
- 1996 Chateau La Lagune, Haut Medoc – 91 pct Stephen Tanzer
- 1996 Clos du Marquis, St-Julien – 91 pct Stephen Tanzer
- 2004 Chateau La Tour Figeac, St-Emilion – 91 pct Wine Enthusiast
- 2009 Chateau Lespault Martillac, Pessac-Leognan – 92 Wine Spectator
- 2009 Pagodes de Cos, St-Estephe – 94 pct Robert Parker
- 2010 Chateau Cantemerle, Haut-Medoc – 94 pct Robert Parker
- 2010 Chateau Labegorce, Margaux – 94 pct Wine Enthusiast
- 2011 Chateau Labegorce, Margaux – 91 pct Wine Enthusiast
As usually, the wine tasting will take place at Restaurant Dada, 94 bis Matei Voievod street on Thursday, April 2nd, at 19:30. There are 12 available sits and each one costs 250 lei which includes the wine, small tapas, the water and our very enjoyable presence. Advance payment is required.
(Please confirm your reservation by phone to +40 722 141 879 (Nicusor) or +40 (723) 240102 (Cosmin) or via email to email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org)