> Uncategorized > Crama Oprisor Eticheta Rosie Vertical of 6 vintages 2007 – 2012 and more
Crama Oprisor Eticheta Rosie Vertical of 6 vintages 2007 – 2012 and more
Crama Oprisor is the wine producer who made the best mix between wine, art and Romanian tradition. Several collections were developed during last years, having interesting wines, most of them being very well received by the public. One of these wines is their so called the “red label”, a Cabernet Sauvignon positioned somewhere between the low and the high end wine ranges. Each vintage caused many eulogy and comments and is giving us now the reason to ask another question: how is this Romanian Cabernet aging ?
We will find out on March 19th. All vintages, from 2007 until the last one on the market, the 2012, will be tasted and in the end we will have to define, for the first time in history, what is the best time window for this wine to be consumed.
Mr. Liviu Grigorica, the man responsible with almost all high-end wines from Oprisor, accepted our invitation to join and to explain us the philosophy of the Red Label and, hopefully, to give also some spicy details behind the scene. Therefore:
We are going to start with three Rieslings, different regions, just as preparation for what is going to happen:
• 2013 Domäne Wachau Dürnstein Riesling Federspiel 2013
• 2013 Battenfed Spanier Riesling Eisbach Trocken 2013
• 2013 Markus Molitor Gracher Domprobst Riesling 2011
• Crama Oprisor Cabernet Sauvignon Eticheta Rosie 2007
• Crama Oprisor Cabernet Sauvignon Eticheta Rosie 2008
• Crama Oprisor Cabernet Sauvignon Eticheta Rosie 2009
• Crama Oprisor Cabernet Sauvignon Eticheta Rosie 2010
• Crama Oprisor Cabernet Sauvignon Eticheta Rosie 2011
• Crama Oprisor Cabernet Sauvignon Eticheta Rosie 2012
As usually, the wine tasting will take place at Restaurant Dada, 94 bis Matei Voievod street (yes, I know, we need to try new places…. we are working on this) on Thursday, March 19th, at 19:30. There are 12 available sits and each one costs 175 lei which includes the wine, small tapas, the water and our very enjoyable presence.
(A reservation is confirmed only by phone to +40 722 141 879 (Nicusor) or +40 (723) 240102 (Cosmin) or via email to email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org)